Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Monday, January 31, 2011

East Lake Elementary Relay for Life Crop-A-Lot Fundraiser Event


Who would like to join me for this all day Crop-A-Lot Fundraiser event?

I've got boxes full of pics, some as old as 2008 so this is a much needed day of scrap-booking for me.

The event is from 9am to 9pm on Saturday, March 5, 2011 at Calli's school, East Lake Elementary, 199 East Lake Road, McDonough Ga 30252.

The cost is a $40 per person donation to Relay for Life. Lunch, dinner, snacks and beverages included in that cost.

There will be raffles and a vendor marketplace too. Also, something called, Make & Take (For an extra $5) --- I have no idea what that means.

Calli has really started to enjoy scrap-booking this year so she'll be coming along. It'll be a fun girls day!

Payment deadline is Feb 23, 2011. Contact
Carri Halcome at chalcome@henry.k12.ga.us for more info. Call me if your interested too.

Ok. So who's in for 12 hours of creative bliss?

1 comment:

Nifty direct said...

you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us
Thanks
Nifty Trading Tips

I blog about...