Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and the City

The movie was fabulous! I wouldn't change a thing.

More laughs than tears. Trendy, flashy, sugar-coated goodness. Just enough of what we wanted (Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha) and very little of what we could have cared less about (their kids).

The girls were true to form, BIG was awesome... everything was like it always was - except - there were no more of the struggling writer woes for Carrie. She redecorated her apartment, shopped, even hired a personal assistant.

Things change. And I think maybe I've changed too. Whereas Carrie and sometimes Miranda spoke to me earlier in my life, it was now Charlotte. She stole the show.

Am I the only one who fell in love with Charlotte?

No comments:

I blog about...