Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Georgia Men Find Bigfoot Body!

Let me say I've believed in the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti (and Aliens too) since I was able to read. Folklore and mystery are very intriguing to me. However, this particular claims reeks of a hoax. Everything from the initial find, to the way they made the announcement, and finally the men themselves is suspicious.

Here's the scoop in case you haven't heard:

Two Bigfoot hunters, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer (of Clayton county, GA) say they have the carcass of a Bigfoot found in a remote part of woods in the northern Georgia mountains. Along with Tom Biscardi, a well known Bigfoot tracker (and hoaxer), they will present the DNA evidence and photographs of the dead specimen to scientists and the media at a press conference later today, 2pm PST, in Palo Alto.

The NYTimes does a nice recap of the story here, http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/15/us/15bigfoot.html?em

I'd love to believe. No chance it's for real. This will play out to be a hoax.

1 comment:

Bcat said...

Well you called it! For some reason I imagine the real sasquatch living in a much colder enviroment, he's probably Canandian.

I blog about...