Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I die. My passion for vintage is running wild.


So many of you already know that we've been finishing our basement over the past year. Well in the last month we completed my highly anticipated sewing room/walk-in closet. I die! It's so fabulous. I've been unpacking fantastic fabric and cool vintage clothing that I've had stored for what feels like forever. The more I find, the more I excited I get. Vintage clothing is the finest form of art I know.

Check out this must have from BallyHooVintage.

My passion for vintage is running wild now. Only to be fueled by the Rachel Zoe project on Bravo. Please tell me. Where do you buy your vintage?

I also love Hipster's Playground on eBay! Although I can't bear to visit their online store right now, not until they remove this sold item.







I cry every time I see what could have been mine if I had not been working so hard on an NPS survey last week. Damn my full-time job. Here's the top eBay vintage shops. Help me! Where do you find your best vintage?

No comments:

I blog about...