Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

You're too Much my Kaneva Friends -- Keep in touch!




I'm touched by all of the Kaneva member messages I've received over the past couple of days. Please understand it's been hard to personally get back to everyone immediately seeing how I'm trying to stay focused on my job search. ;)

To anyone that I haven't connected with yet -- the links, pics, messages and well wishes are very much appreciated. Please continue to keep in touch! All of you long-time Kaneva members are very near and dear to my heart.

All my best to everyone "impacted" by the K-bomb that dropped Tuesday at noon!

Be well,
Angie Gibson



angiecgibson@gmail.com

www.linkedin.com/in/angiegibson

www.facebook.com :: Angie Catalano Gibson

www.twitter.com/angiecat

http://gibbyclan.blogspot.com

www.dagibbyclan.com

www.kaneva.com/gigi

Blue Poppy Search Marketing, LLC :: Online Advertising :: Social Media :: Creating Customer Evangelists

See also: kanevian.wordpress.com , www.ravedya.com , forums.kaneva.com

1 comment:

Keith Wilson said...

You put Adsense on your families website! Hahaha.... talk about a die hard marketer =). Good luck to you in your job search!

- Keith
The Kanevian Blog

I blog about...