Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Glade® Wisp® Flameless Candle

Most of you know that I'm a BzzAgent. It's a great program. For those of you not familiar with the concept, BzzAgent is a word-of-mouth agency where consumers can discover, recommend (or not) and then share new products and services with their family and friends.
I just finished reviewing the The Glade® Wisp® Flameless Candle.

Let me preface this by saying I love candles but have really disliked any of the scented electric-outlet air fresheners, really air fresheners in general. They were always so overpowering and fake smelling. I was skeptical.

When the package arrived I hesitated putting it in the living room because I expected it to stink up the house. I planned to put it in the basement or bathroom, but we had baby kittens and momma cat was litter box training them. Maybe now was a good time to scent up the house.

After reading the package I realized (and love the fact that) you can control the amount of fragrance that comes out. On the bottom of the candle there's a setting where you can adjust it to be a little or a lot of fragrance that 'puffs' out of the candle - no overpowering fake smell.

Another great feature is the automatic shut off. The candle will run for a 3 hour time period and then automatically shut itself off.

The Glade® Wisp® Flameless Candle combines continuous puffs of fragrance with a warm, flickering glow, letting you enhance the mood in any setting. Looks so real, you'd never know it wasn't a real candle. This was a real bonus!

I find this idea to be genius. Especially for those with younger kids. You get the great scent of a candle, the great look of a candle, without the dangerous flame.

I really love this product, and definitely will be purchasing more. If your a mom, this is a great item for you. If you have pets, I recommend it highly.

Enjoy.

No comments:

I blog about...