Please Support this Blog by visiting Advertiser Sites...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Bought a New Car, Believe it!


Yes, I know. I've been car shopping for over a year now. What of it? This is a ten year plus commitment.

I fell in love with a 2003 mint-condition Audi A4. Did a little online research. Asked a few friends. Then I ended up back at the same CarMax dealership where I almost bought a Chrysler Pacifica had each of you not ridiculed me about being completely uncool. Once I really considered how often I'd need that third row seating and the gas mileage I knew a small luxury sedan would be best for me. Thank you to everyone that offered such great advice.

Coco and I are getting along great! She drives like a dream. Now, how do I cancel that car finder e-alert?


No comments:

I blog about...